A trespasser reportedly attempted to swim nude in Kendall Jenner’s pool

After an alleged trespasser made it onto model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner's Los Angeles property, she's been forced to beef up her home security detail, despite already living in a gated community. The 25-year-old was home at the time of the incident, during which the man reportedly tried to get her attention before stripping off his clothes and attempting to get in her pool.

More from MamásLatinas: Inside Kylie Jenner's lavish lifestyle

According to TMZ, law enforcement officials say Kendall was in a safe place during the incident, which occurred around 2 a.m. on Sunday, and that her security team did detain the trespasser while they waited for police to arrive. This is just the latest in a string of security concerns for the prominent member of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Here's what we know:

The intruder was reportedly looking for Kendall.

Police told TMZ that a 27-year-old man was caught knocking on windows and yelling Kendall's name early on Sunday morning. The celebrity was apparently in a "safe location" when her security team was alerted and began tracking the man's movements.

He reportedly stripped and tried to get into her swimming pool.

The man reportedly at one point removed all of his clothing in an attempt to get into Kendall's swimming pool, but was detained by her security team, who called the police to report the incident. Security held the man until police arrived.

The man was arrested.

When police arrived at Kendall's home, the trespasser was arrested on misdemeanor trespassing charges. He was released several hours later due to COVID-19 protocols at the jail where he was being held. TMZ's sources say additional security guards were stationed at Kendall's home immediately.

Kendall has a restraining order out on another individual.

The incident with the skinny dipping trespasser came just a day before Kendall's legal representation went to court on Monday to get a temporary restraining order against a man named Malik Bowker who reportedly told police he planned to kill Kendall and then himself.

She had an issue with a stalker a few years ago.

Kendall also had an issue with a stalker in 2018. That man managed to get onto her property two times in the same year, prompting Kendall to take out a restraining order on him. He was eventually deported and sent back to Canada.

She sold her house due to safety concerns.

In 2017, Kendall sold her house in West Hollywood which previously belonged to actors Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, after a different stalking incident and a subsequent burglary. TMZ sources say selling again is not off the table.

If you are feeling suicidal, thinking about hurting yourself, or are concerned that someone you know may be in danger of hurting himself or herself, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255) or the Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433), both of which are staffed by certified crisis response professionals, or call 911.